- Narrator: All this has happened before, and it will happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Darkwing Duck chose this particular house, because there were animals in there who believed in him. There was Mrs. Darling.
(In the bathroom of the corner house, there was a female blue duck with a ribbon around her neck, a hat that looked kind of like a noodle bowl and blue feathers. Right now, she was wearing a putting away her noodle-like blue hat. She as known as Mrs. Duck and she was putting lipstick in front of a mirror for a party.)
- Mrs. Duck/Mary Darling: (hummimg) Panda, dear, do hurry! We musn't be late for the party you know.
- Narrator: Mrs. Darling believed that Darkwing Duck was the spirit of youth. But Mr. Darling...
(In the parents' bedroom, there was a black and white panda with a black nose, a few black and mostly white fur, with a black tail. He was known as Panda. At that moment, he was searching through his drawers for his gold cuff links.)
- Panda/Mr. Darling: Mrs. Duck, unless I find my cuff links, we don't go to the party. And if we don't go to the party, I can never show my face in the office again. And if i can never-(groans)
- Narrator: Well, Mr. Darling was a practical man. The boys, however, Rabbit and Skunk, believed Darkwing Duck was a real animal, and made him a hero of all their nursery games.
(In the window of the nusery, we see two shadows fighting the other with wooden toy swords. One has one in its left hand and a hanger in its left hand while the other has another in his right.)
(One of the shadows belonged to a 10-year-old rabbit with long grey ears with pink eardrums, a purple nose, a white stomach, a white fluffy tail, and black eyes; plus, he wore a green two-piece pajama set, matching socks, cobalt blue slippers, a black cape, and a red fedora. He was known as Rabbit, and he was the one with a toy sword in his left and the hanger in his right hand.)
(The other shadow belonged to a 5-year-old skunk with black and white fur, black eyes, a black tail with a white stripe, and a red nose. He also wore red footy pajamas. He was known as Skunk and he was the one with a toy sword in his right hand.)
- Rabbit/John: Blast you, Darkwing Duck!
- Skunk/Michael: Take that! Give up captain Negaduck? Give up?
- Rabbit/John: Never! (pulling open a drawer that is under Skunk's pajama-clad feet.) I'll teach you to cut off me hand!
(Just about then, an 18-year-old reddish-orange vixen named Fox, walked in. She had hazel eyes, unlike her brothers, pink eyelashes, a brown nose, and a reddish-orange tail and wore a sky-blue nightgown, matching socks, white bloomers, and black bedroom ballet slippers. She was also carrying a jug.)
- Fox/Wendy: (chuckling) Oh no, Rabbit. It was the left hand.
- Rabbit/John: Oh yes. Thank you, Fox.
- Narrator: Fox, their friend and the eldest, not only believed. She was the supreme authority on Darkwing Duck and all his marvelous adventures.
- Fox/Wendy: Oh, Quack, Peep, and Chirp, must we always take that nasty tonic?
(A purple duck, a red robin, and a yellow chick, named Peep, Chirp and Quack, walked in the nursery in with a bottle of tonic, and three spoons on their head.)
- Narrator: Peep Chirp and Quack the butlers and nursemaid, being a duck, robin, and chick, kept their opinions to themselves and viewed the whole affair with a certain tolerance.
(Quack Chirp and Peep put the medicine and spoons in the table, and went to fix a few messes)
- Skunk/Michael: Take that!
- Rabbit/John: Insolent mallard, I'll slash you to ribbons!
- Skunk/Michael: And I'll cut you to pieces! Aha!
- Rabbit/John: Ouch! Careful, Skunk! You almost bopped me on the nose!
- Skunk/Michael: I'm sorry, Rabbit.
- Rabbit/John: Ah! You'll never leave this ship alive!
- Skunk/Michael: Oh yes, I will! Take that!
(Noticing that the top blocks were mixed, Quack fixed it)
- Rabbit/John: Scuttle me bones, boy! I'll slit your gizzard! (ripping a fake deck)
(Quack putting the medicine on the spoons)
- Skunk/Michael: Oh no, you won't! Back, back, back, you villian!
- Rabbit/John: Insolent duck with a dumb hat!
(Quack gasps, thinking Rabbit was talking to him, but Peep and Chirp knew that he and Skunk were just pretending)
- Skunk/Michael: Wicked duck!
(Seeing medicine on his web foot, Quack took a taste of the medicine, but he disliked the taste.)
- Rabbit/John: Aha! I gotcha!
- Skunk/Michael: You didn't, either. you never touched me. Take that! And that! And THAT!
(Pretending he was dead, Rabbit placed hid hand over his chest, groaned a fake groan, and fell to the floor.)
- Panda/George: (walking in) Boys, boys, less noise please. (knocking down the block castle)
- Rabbit/John: Oh, hello, Father.
- Skunk/Michael: You old bilge rat!
- Panda/George: Wha...Wha..What!? Now see here, Skunk!
- Rabbit/John: Oh, not you, Father. You see, he's Darkwing Duck.
- Skunk/Michael: And Rabbit's Captian Negaduck.
- Panda/George: Yes, yes, of course. Er... have you seel my cuff... (tripping on Quack while, making him knock the castle blocks) Oh, Quack, for goodness sake! Where are those cuff links!?
(Kaa furiously hits a few blocks with his tail)
- Rabbit/John: Cuff links, Father?
- Panda/George: Yes, the gold ones.
- Rabbit/John: Skunk, the buried treasure. Where is it?
- Skunk/Michael: I don't know.
- Rabbit/John: The map, then. Where's the treasure map?
- Skunk/Michael: It got lost.
- Panda/George: Good heavens! My shirt front!
- Skunk/Michael: Hurray! You found it! You found it!
Panda/George: Yes, so I have. And hereafter... Don't pull me, Skunk! This is my last clean...no! NO!
(Mrs. Duck, now wearing her lavender noodle-like hat, an amethyst necklace, matching earrings, and pink eyelashes, walked in the nursery.)
- Mrs. Duck/Mary: Panda, dear, we really must hurry or we'll be late.
- Panda/George: Mrs. Duck! Look!
- Mrs. Duck/ Mary: Panda!
- Skunk/Michael: It's only chalk, Father.
- Mrs. Duck/Mary: Why Skunk...
- Rabbit/John: It's not his fault. It's in the story. And Fox said...
- Panda/George: Fox? Story? I might've known. Fox!? FOX!
- Fox/Wendy: Yes, Father?
- Panda/George: Would you kindly explain...
- Fox/Wendy: Oh, Mother! You look simply lovely!
- Mrs. Duck/Mary: Thank you, Dear.
- Panda/George: Fox...
- Mrs. Duck/Mary: Just my old hat made over, but it did turn all right, and I...
- Panda/George: Mrs. Duck, If you Don't mind, I'd...
- Fox/Wendy: Why, Father! What have you done to your shirt?
- Panda/George: What...have...I? (groans)
- Mrs. Duck/Mary: Now, Panda, really. It comes right off.
- Panda/George: That's no lie! Fox, haven't I warned you, stuffing the boys' heads with a lot of silly stories!
- Fox/Wendy: Oh, they aren't!
- Panda/George: I say they are! Captain Negabuck! Darkwing Pirate!
- Fox/Wendy: Darkwing Duck, father.
- Panda/George: Duck, Pirate, Poppycock!
(Fox, Rabbit, and Skunk protesting at once)
- Panda/George: ABSOLUTE POPPYCOCK! And let me tell you, this ridiculous...
- Mrs.Duck/Mary: Now, Panda...
- Panda/George: Now Panda? Now, Panda!? WELL, "NOW PANDA" WILL HAVE HIS SAY!
- Mrs.Duck/Mary: Please, dear.
- Panda/George: Mrs. Duck, the child's growing up. It's hight time she had a room of her own!
- Fox/Wendy: Father!
- Mrs.Duck/Mary: Panda!
- Rabbit/John: What?
- Skunk/Michael: No!
(Blocks fell out of Quack's mouth as he, Peep, and Chirp gasp in shock)
- Panda/George: I mean it! Young lady, this is your last night in the nursery
- Mrs.Duck/Mary, Fox/Wendy, Rabbit/John, Skunk/Michael: Oh!, Poor, Peep,Quack and Chirp
- Panda/George: Poor Peep, Chirp and Quack This Is The Last Straw Out Out I Say!
- Skunk/Michael: No, Father, no!
- Panda/George: Yes! (dragging Peep Chirp and Quack across the nusery with Skunk still clinging to him) THERE'LL BE NO MORE ANIMALS FOR BUTLERS IN THIS HOUSE!
(Mrs. Duck picks up Skunk)
(Skunk begins to cry)
- Skunk/Michael: Goodbye, Peep, Chirp, and Quack.