(Meanwhile, Marian is putting the children to bed. Vixey, who is in a canopy bed with four pillows, pink pillowcases, pink bedsheets, and a purple quilt, looks worried.)
- Vixey/Wendy: But, mother, I dont want to grow up.
- Maid Marian/Mary: Now, dear, (giving her a kiss on the forehead and tucking her in) don't worry about it anymore tonight.
- Tails/John: (in a single bed with a single pillow, two brown bedsheets, a brown pillowcase, and a red quilt) He called Skunk Pan absolute poppycock.
- Maid Marian/Mary: I'm sure he didn't mean it, Tails. (removing the bandana from his head) Father was just upset.
- Tod (Young)/Michael: (also in a single bed with a single pillow, but with two sky-blue bedsheets, a sky-blue pillowcase, a blue quilt, and a teddy bear that looks like Boo Boo Bear) Poor Rita and Runt! (sniffles as a little tear runs down his cheek) Out there all alone.
- Maid Marian/Mary: No more tears, Todd. (takes out a pink handkerchief from her dress pocket, wipes his eyes and nose, and tucks him and the teddy bear in) It's a warm night. They'll be all right.
(Tod smiled, hugging his teddy bear. But then he found something shiny in his small right hand.)
- Tod (Young)/Michael: Mother?
- Maid Marian/Mary: What is it, dear?
- Tod (Young)/Michael: Buried treasure. (handing her Robin's golden cuff links)
- Maid Marian/Mary: Now, children. Don't judge your father too harshly. After all, he realy loves you very much.
- Vixey/Wendy: Oh, don't lock it, mother. He might come back.
- Maid Marian/Mary: He?
- Vixey/Wendy: Yes, Skunk Pan. You see, I found something that belonged to him.
- Maid Marian/Mary: Oh? And what's that?
- Vixey/Wendy: (yawning) His shadow.
- Maid Marian/Mary: Shadow?
- Vixey/Wendy: Mm-hm. Rita and Runt had it, but I--(falls asleep) I took it away.
- Maid Marian/Mary: (turning out the light) Yes, of course. Good night, dear.
(And she closes the door behind her.)